How can we help you?
Dimensions: 22 x 14 x 9" (expands to 22 x 14 x 12")
Volume: 45L (expands to 60L)
Weight: 7.2 lbs
Battery: 10400 mAh (4+ smartphone charges)
Marlon is a premium softside suitcase at half the price of comparable bags. It's made from the same high-end textiles and hardware that the big brands use but because we sell it only on our website, instead of through retailers who charge an industry-standard 50% markup, we can avoid that cost and pass the savings on to you.
Frequent travelers know that softside suitcases are unquestionably the most functional bags. While hardside bags may look nice, they sacrifice key functionality like electronics compartments and the ability to quickly access belongings. In addition to its premium textile, Marlon features meticulously designed innovations that were built specifically to make traveling easier:
- Oversized wheels for easier rolling, especially over tricky surfaces like cobblestone
- USB charging to keep your gadgets charged when you're far from any outlet
- Laptop + tablet sleeves to safely store and conveniently access your gadgets
- Assisted compression to more easily close a stuffed bag
- 30% expansion for when you need to carry more than you expected
- A soft-grip cylindrical handle for a super comfy, ergonomic grip
- Smart interior and exterior pockets to conveniently organize and quickly access your belongings
We'd like to think Marlon's sleek aesthetic sets it apart from the rest. We're often told its clean design and iconic silhouette accented by its oversized wheels frequently draw compliments from fellow travelers.
Yes. The carry-on abides with the standard airline dimension limit of 22 x 14 x 9 inches.
- Marlon's battery is 10400 mAh. It is removable and it will charge the latest smartphone 4-5 times.
- The Marlon carry-on has two integrated USB ports.
Yes. Marlon's lithium-ion battery is fully compliant with FAA, TSA, and DOT regulations. Unlike other smart suitcases, Marlon's battery is instantly removable without any tools for when you need to check your bag.
We sure do. Click here to gift one to someone special.
All over the world. However, we currently offer free shipping in the contiguous U.S. only. For international shipping, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Yes. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Free in the contiguous U.S.
- $25 in the non-contiguous U.S.
- Custom rates everywhere else. Contact us for a shipping quote to your country.
Unfortunately we do not.
1-7 business days in the contiguous U.S. depending on your location. Contact us for an estimate on international delivery.
Warranty & Returns
Yes. We offer returns on unused products. To initiate a return, simply email us with the subject line "Return." Items marked "final sale" are not eligible for return.
Our suitcase is built to last a lifetime. If any issues arise due to workmanship we will replace or repair your bag. Please contact us if you need to report a damaged suitcase.